Devilsoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect and Forsaken, The Devilsoul Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+8
MusicDude
FetalScab
Ajaa
Your_Slave
ChirpyCricket
JK/III
Yveline
Giltarus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Giltarus
Admin
Giltarus

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:55 am

Yo it's me Giltarus your fearless leader, the previous forum was a little dull so i thought id make one with a little more pizazz also one thats more user friendly. so enjoy and get to know one another a little better.
Back to top Go down
https://devilsoul.darkbb.com
Yveline

Yveline

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 am

Hi, I'm Yveline the Cleric from the guild.
I'm kind of new to Perfect World, so I may be sort of annoying and ask a lot of questions. >.<
I'm really shy at times.. but with time I'll start talking more.
You guys can call me Emi for short. I love you

And..
Uhm..

Embarassed

Hope to get to know you guys more. I love you
Back to top Go down
JK/III

JK/III

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 am

Hello. New to faction with a BM. Never played Perfect World before this so a lot of stuff im new at. So if i ask a stupid question im sorry. Ill get the hang of it sooner or later. BTW names Joe.
Back to top Go down
Yveline

Yveline

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 am

Haha cool new people!
I hope to get to know you guys better! Embarassed
The people in this guild are really nice, I really like it here and I hope you guys will too! I love you
Back to top Go down
ChirpyCricket

ChirpyCricket

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:25 am

Hi everybody! Wow...that's a lot of emoticons?....anyway..hi!

Gil!: I used to live in your neck of the woods before I moved to the woods.

Everyone! About me: I'm ChirpyCricket a Veno in PW and I rock. Wink

Last edited by ChirpyCricket on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChirpyCricket

ChirpyCricket

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 am

And I'm not naked in this stupid pic!
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Damn everyones older then i am :S
Back to top Go down
Your_Slave

Your_Slave

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 am

Hi im Your_Slave from the guild and i just have a couple things to say sure i maybe weak now but git im coming for you

Oh and last thing " DO NOT " let git carry you because you will DIE!!!!!!

HEHE

bounce bounces back to pw bounce
Back to top Go down
Ajaa

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 am

Hey, figured since maintenance is going, I shall pop in here.
So, I'm Ajaa, new resident wizard. Been playing PWI for about three months now. I try to get on daily on to one of my three active charas: Ajaa, Tala_IaRooga (57 veno), and Daro (32 BM on Dreamweaver server). I like to help when I can so feel free to ask.
Cya all around

Botton Note: I am taking a lovely 5 credit class in the two hundred series so if I feel like I am slipping, I will take a vaction from PWI.
Back to top Go down
Your_Slave

Your_Slave

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:20 am

ok i had to and now people might stop asking me for a picture LOLIntroductions Spudy_10Introductions Moz-screenshotIntroductions Moz-screenshot-1Introductions Moz-screenshot-2
Back to top Go down
Yveline

Yveline

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 am

That doesn't count we need a real picture of you, a real life one. >.<

btw, slave I'm going to need your msn. haha ^^
Back to top Go down
Your_Slave

Your_Slave

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am

O.o pwease dont boot me out of the guild Introductions Icon_pale Oh right im leader hehe Introductions Affraid
Back to top Go down
FetalScab

FetalScab

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Hello everyone. FetalScab here, you all can call me Kirk. Just joined
earlier today so I hope to get to know you all well. I am not new, I
have a level 82 Cleric I am putting into semi-retirement for now, so I
will be focusing on my BM. Hope to help as much as I can, feel free to
ask me anything.

See you all in game. ^^
Back to top Go down
MusicDude

MusicDude

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi Everyone... I'm MusicDude and I just joined today... I'm probably the youngest of the guild and pretty new to the game...... Lookin' forward to meetin you all. Bye Very Happy ^^ Oh and you can call me DJ Razz
Back to top Go down
FetalScab

FetalScab

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Welcome, DJ.
Back to top Go down
Yveline

Yveline

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 pm

It's good to see new people joining. ^^
I hope we can get more.
Back to top Go down
QlimaxGirl

QlimaxGirl

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:29 am

Hey all! Im "QlimaxGirl" but im really a guy.. Xp my first acc was HardJunkie.. but he suck.. stupid Bladers.. so i decided to make a veno.. which are awsome btw... so yeah.. im a RaVeR... uhm.. i like Hardstyle.. jumpstyle.. Rock.. Raggae... anything.. right.. oh btw.. i live in Hawaii soo.. yeah.. Smile Ciao! affraid
Back to top Go down
Yveline

Yveline

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 am

QlimaxGirl wrote:
Hey all! Im "QlimaxGirl" but im really a guy.. Xp my first acc was HardJunkie.. but he suck.. stupid Bladers.. so i decided to make a veno.. which are awsome btw... so yeah.. im a RaVeR... uhm.. i like Hardstyle.. jumpstyle.. Rock.. Raggae... anything.. right.. oh btw.. i live in Hawaii soo.. yeah.. Smile Ciao! affraid
Yay! I thought I was the only Raver ^^
Back to top Go down
QlimaxGirl

QlimaxGirl

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm

well now we know.. XP btw.. you look like a raver.. I thinks its awesome meeting other people who have the same hobbies.. Smile nice to meet you emi...
Back to top Go down
kiffehz278

kiffehz278

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey it's me KiffehzHeal
cleric
new to the faction

I love to rave, i do alittle bit of free style glow sticking Smile
Back to top Go down
Sairawr

Sairawr

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:14 am

Haiii n_n Its Schuldig_ The noobeh cleric & new to the faction x) I'm also Ahszia and Nahnami in PWI so if you see me don't hesitate to say hello! I love to chat and listen to good hardstyle, nightcore and all those random little subgenres of that XD no point in listing them allllllll~~~~ ...
annnddd this kinda lost point, so uhh... > W> < W<

edit: yayy lots of people in this faction like good music *-* XD
Back to top Go down
Elisense

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 am

It's Elisense the brand new SEEKER in the guild. I love the new classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devilsoul :: Introductions :: Devilsoul Forum-
Jump to: