Devilsoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect and Forsaken, The Devilsoul Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JK/III

JK/III

Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?!   Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 am

well no one was really putting anything new on here except for Sin_Shine so I figured we better start this damn forum up again XD soo........

Hello everyone... I am JK... umm..... well...... if you want to to anymore ask..... I dont like intros hahaha jocolor
Back to top Go down
_Relic_

_Relic_

PostSubject: Hey Hey   Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:10 am

Good running around with ya bro the last night and the Tiger packs rocked! Got some charms out of the deal. See ya in world.
Back to top Go down
Sin_Shine

Sin_Shine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?!   Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:11 am

Well consider this faction special, I'm not a forum person.... tehee hee Twisted Evil I'm probably going to be one of the most colorful people on here....Mainly red and black, with maybe a hint of white.. *Chuckles* I can be nice soooomeeetimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?!   Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone !?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devilsoul :: Introductions :: Devilsoul Forum-
Jump to: