Devilsoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect and Forsaken, The Devilsoul Guild Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JK/III

JK/III

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUSLY!!!!!   SERIOUSLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 am

someone get on and play lol... and tell me when your going to be on because im bored and tired of talking to myself XD
Back to top Go down
Giltarus
Admin
Giltarus

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY!!!!!   SERIOUSLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:24 pm

get yer ass baCK in game u lame-o ive been back for a good month now lol rebuilding
Back to top Go down
https://devilsoul.darkbb.com
JK/III

JK/III

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY!!!!!   SERIOUSLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 am

well damn I didnt know you were back lol... I skipped around a bit and then for some reason decided to get on here the forum tonight lol... will have to wait till I get my hard drive from my comp... had a little trouble with it... but yea ill get everything together and get on again... havent played in.... well... i dont even know how long lol
Back to top Go down
Giltarus
Admin
Giltarus

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY!!!!!   SERIOUSLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 am

yah bro im back and with a vengeance lol im gonna start recruiting again now that i have steady net btw my bm is lvl100 and 4aps now pirat
Back to top Go down
https://devilsoul.darkbb.com
JK/III

JK/III

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY!!!!!   SERIOUSLY!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:57 pm

haha nice dude... i think I got mine to 70 before and I think im down to a single sword... I dont have a good set of duals right now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY!!!!!   SERIOUSLY!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUSLY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devilsoul :: Introductions :: Devilsoul Forum-
Jump to: